Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Elle est souriante - She smiles

"...last nite moon said to me, if your friend is not messaging you, why don't you leave your friend. I looked at moon and said does your sky ever leave you when you don't shine...?"

This was an sms sent by one of my few female friend whom i got to know back then, when i was a student in Gombak.

Lately i have been receiving a healthy dose of messages and e-mails from my female friends- several of which i knew while the rest i can barely recalled.

And for the past weeks, i have been bombarded again, by that inevitable question of marriage - one from my Pengarah during staff meeting, one from a colleague at cafe and several others from my own relatives.

Another colleague of mine proposed to be my middleman. He has a list of names (an A-list that is) comprising of lecturers, lawyers and teachers.

I smiled at this collection of coincidences. I am loved! Will i ever then? Ameen.

4 comments:

looka80 said...

perhaps the time has come for you to settle down babe!

ukanera arenaku said...

me too, had a similar experience two years ago. was flattered that there are some people who really care about me. aren't we lucky!

bencoolen80 said...

Yes we are!!!

bencoolen80 said...

Yes we are!!!