Thursday, October 18, 2007

Lucky no. 30

The '30' seems to be my best number in recent months. More often than not, i can't help my self but to quote this number whenver i was asked about my much awaited (not!) wedding. It feels like this number is my only way out to end and refute the unwanted conversation.

Q:"So bila hang nak kawen?"
A:"Umor 30 tahun"
Q:"Awat lewat sangat?"
A:"Abah pun kawen umor 33"
.......the end (phewws!)

Pak Lang and Mak Lang together with Kak Mazni's and Kak Mazlina's families were in K.L since Tuesday. They have been my favourite relatives to hang out with whenever i was in Penang not only because of Kak Mazlina's thick Utara accent but also by the sheer delight of being amongst them. For to them, being pretentious and 'propah' are so not proper.

Let 'em out and be yourself.

No comments: