Thursday, November 1, 2007

A strange dream indeed


I woke up this morning feeling rather dizzy. I was having a bad dream. I dreamt of an old hen with golden comb and wattles on the verge of being slaughtered after being paraded under the yolk of heavy pillory in downtown Jalan Ampang. The hen a.k.a mak ayam tua was sentenced for being foul-mouthed, an act tantamount to treason in a peaceful country of Darul Iman.

I didn't watched the bloody scene not because i have pity on the poor old hen but because i am sick of seeing blood. Blood makes me nausea what more if the blood belongs to an infidel hen with golden comb and wattles.

Today i am wearing a stoic and angry look. My anger towards the mak ayams and their butter uppers and their friends still haven't subsided. I don't want to see these disgusting creatures of Allah anymore. Ever.